I’m just glad they didn’t go full Burroughs with the William Tell act here, because Stan just keeps getting better and better. He was a joy to behold in this episode, whether he was smooching up on Peggy or racing Jim Cutler and leaping over desks in his haste to get his derriere shot full of speed.
I’m just hoping he doesn’t shave off his beard for Peggy, because he was clearly born to be a grizzly man.
James T. Kirk
New Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Still.
Happy two year anniversary, Born This Way!
A few quick facts about the album:
- Is one of the highest-selling digital albums of all time.
- Is one of the highest-selling albums of the decade.
- Was the second highest-selling album of 2011.
- Has won over thirty awards.
- Has sold 8,000,000 copies worldwide.
- Went #1 in over 20 countries.
- Was the first album in iTunes history to top every single country’s album chart.
- Sold over 1,000,000 in the US and over 2,000,000 worldwide during its debut week.
- Is fuckin’ awesome.
Born This Way. Born to slay.
Will looks so cute ;~; and Hannibal looks so disappointed and sad. Like “aw we can’t be murder boyfriends then? ;(“
Favorite Sterek Moments: I think you two make a pretty good pair.
One Scene Per Episode → 1x9 Wolf’s Bane
tyler hoechlin on set of derek hale’s loft